Do you need your professional quality videotape recordings converted to H.264 files for archiving, the provision of library access media or digitised home videos?
We can convert your tape library to H.264 files in order that you’ll have a format that offers superb playback quality while also providing an economical use of storage space and near universal compatibility. H.264 has established itself as a near-ubiquitous video format standard and is ideal for a wide range of applications.
We can convert your precious tape archives into high quality H.264 video files as a means of extending the life of recordings. Our Quicktime H.264 video encoding can be applied to on the following professional videotape formats:
- Low-band U-Matic in PAL, NTSC and SECAM standards
- BVU and BVU-SP / U-Matic-SP (High Band and High Band SP) in PAL only
- Betacam-SP in PAL and NTSC standards
- Digital Betacam / DigiBeta in PAL and NTSC standards
- Betacam-SX in PAL and NTSC standards
- Betacam Oxide (Original Betacam) in PAL and NTSC standards
- Betacam MPEG-IMX in PAL and NTSC standards
- DVCAM in in PAL and NTSC standards
- DVC Pro 25 in PAL only
We can also undertake the digitisation and encoding of the full range of consumer and semi-professional video-cassette format recordings from the followning formats to Quicktime H.264:
- VHS (including the smaller S-VHS-C camcorder cassettes) in PAL and NTSC
- S-VHS (including the smaller VHS-C camcorder cassettes) in PAL only
- Betamax in PAL only
- Video-8 in PAL only
- Hi-8 in PAL only
- Digital-8 in PAL only
- Mini-DV in PAL only
Please note that prices vary according to the number of videocassettes to be transferred and encoded to Quicktime H.264. Please check our prices page or, if you wish, contact us for more information and a personal consultation and quotation.